Ideal Candidates for CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Class
IT personnel who need a solid foundation in networkingIndividuals interested in completing the CompTIA Network+ certification exam N10-007Managers and supervisors who must oversee network-related activities
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Prerequisites
CompTIA recommends nine months of network-related IT experience (not mandatory)
What You'll Get in CompTIA Network+ N10-007
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 has been updated and reorganized to address the current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by adding: Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners Key cloud computing best practices and typical service models Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques Concepts to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient
What You'll Learn in CompTIA Network+ N10-007
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Certification
Successful candidates will attempt CompTIA's N10-007 exam
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Outline
Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
• Describe bounded network media.
• Identify unbounded network media.
• Identify the major types of network implementations.
• Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
• Implement routing technologies.
• Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
• Identify the infrastructure of a WAN implementation.
• Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
• Describe basic concepts related to network security.
• Prevent security breaches.
• Respond to security incidents.
• Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
• Identify the tools, methods, and techniques used in managing a network.
• Describe troubleshooting of issues on a network.